View Single Post
Old 06-13-2019, 10:00 AM   #13 (permalink)
Volk Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Nismo Z
Volk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptionZero View Post
I know you're trying to make a sale but don't come around speaking bad about S1's

They're a classic wheel - you don't buy them for "weight".

Hell, weight doesn't matter unless you're pushing for track times, a few pounds won't make a goddamn difference to nearly anyone here. And anyone that cares about wheel weight has a second set of track wheels for sticky tires anyways. Heck, i just splurged on some Enkeis for track use

S1's are a 3PC wheel which will inevitably be relatively heavier, but you get them for the look and customization.

Salute the man for stepping up to a quality timeless classic
I was saying it because the kid said he wants TEs and changed to S1s... its like me saying I want an s2000 and then say nah I'm going for a challenger...

If he said wedsports/advans etc I would have said rock on. S1s are gorgeous I was just stating a big difference in weight.

Not trying to get into it man. Nor trying to sway him.