View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 10:54 PM   #11 (permalink)
ChrisSlicks
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Sport M6
ChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond repute

I think a 1300 MOT will be acceptable for 90% of the tracks out there, but there are some that are known for punishing brakes that may require something slightly higher.

Sintered race pads are tempting, they're not the most streetable but if you were just using them to drive to the track I think they would do fine. They have a incredibly flat friction curve from 200 - 2000F, require no bed-in and work well in the rain. Only real downside is they are expensive. CL Brakes in the UK has a few compounds available, RC8 being the most aggressive but RC6 perhaps being the most suitable for me.
ChrisSlicks is offline   Reply With Quote