View Single Post
Old 06-12-2019, 11:35 PM   #5 (permalink)
Asus_
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2011 370z T/S
Asus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZontheRocks View Post
One thing I have learned as I have gotten older is to be a Confident Customer.

You were treated badly and their customer service was way out of line, but you still did business with them. Even after hearing them berate a customer over an increase on his bill from a previous quote!

You inquired with shops that handled the job before, but were unwilling to get on their calendars and use patience. You get to Whiteline and they tell you "Nope. Never have done this before, but yeah, we'll take your money."

Even in this compliant, you make excuses for them. Good professionals don't just try to make it work. Good professionals double check their work to ensure it's right and don't wait on the customer to figure out that their work was shoddy.

In the end it looks like lesson learned, so that's good.
i should have left longg ago at the first sign of **** but i figured sure they customer service sucks but i hear such raving reviews about them that their work at the very least will make up for it cause thats all i cared about in the end. I learned a big lesson though, expensive but a lesson lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixin View Post
Truly a cluster f**k from the start to the end! I have used Whitehead a number of times and thought they did a great job. However, this is a horror story. I suggest that you try speaking to Mike again. Remember, you can catch more flies with honey than you can with sh!t.

Let him know that you are completely unsatisfied as you paid hard earned money for an incomplete job. You expect some money back from him, if he even has a bit of integrity.

Let him know that you have already posted your comments here and spoken to several other Z owners. Remind him that bad news travels much faster than good news and that he may want to reconsider his current position. Otherwise, you will have no other option but to contact the Better Business Bureau.

Keep us posted. I want to know how this turns out. Good luck, Asus.
Would this even qualify to report it to BBB? and also to be quite honest, i don't think mike cares. The first day... when the other customer was there, the customer was like.. mike can you do anything for me? i cant pay for this.. you are charging me 700 more compared to what you quoted me... and mike says he wouldn't budge on anything and said he should be happy.. mike also went on to say that other customers have spent over 60k of work on their cars at whitehead and they left with a smile and that the customer should just pay it cause life is too short to complain over 2-3k of work..... it eventually got heated with mike telling him off and stuff.

i know..... im an idiot for not leaving right then and there. When i got my car towed out of their after they partially finished the job, i asked mike how much i owe him... i was expecting him to at least knock off a couple hundred for the car leaving unfinished and me having to get it finished elsewhere.. i even left with the trunk pieces all still disassembled i had to finish the compressor/tank/wiring and then GO back cause they forgot to give me one side of the trunk liner...but anyway.. i ask him and hes like... "nope just pay what we agreed"... and even after i came back with ****** up bags he still didn't offer any sort of refund for all the issues and time.

Last edited by Asus_; 06-12-2019 at 11:44 PM.
Asus_ is offline   Reply With Quote