Thread: [WANTED] ISO turbo kit
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2019, 05:04 PM   #34 (permalink)
Wuero370z
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2013 Nissan 370z
Wuero370z has a reputation beyond reputeWuero370z has a reputation beyond reputeWuero370z has a reputation beyond reputeWuero370z has a reputation beyond reputeWuero370z has a reputation beyond reputeWuero370z has a reputation beyond reputeWuero370z has a reputation beyond reputeWuero370z has a reputation beyond reputeWuero370z has a reputation beyond reputeWuero370z has a reputation beyond reputeWuero370z has a reputation beyond repute
Default ISO turbo kit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sway View Post
Lol, I wouldn’t have “trolled you” if you didn’t post with a sh*tty disrespectful attitude, and replied with an even worse one. I’ll stop now, I don’t want to make you cry.

Finish your degree, I love my engineering degree, made a world of difference. Don’t give up, always further educate yourself. Good luck finding a turbo kit, remember you always attract more bees with honey.

Ok. Just next time, let MY attitude and MY words do the action. If people are differed from my post because of it, so be it. Anyone selling a kit that was willing to sell to such a horrible person like me, would realize I’m very to the point and easy to deal with. I included the initial remark about not wanting anyone trash fuel kit as a joke and as a way of saying I didn’t want a fuel kit. No one selling a kit would’ve been offended or hurt because I didn’t direct it at anyone. It was a very general, vague comment. But as soon as I saw it pissed some of you off, you all hop on each others cocks and start riding. That’s cool. I’ll be here, enough money to buy everything brand spanking new, patiently waiting for a good deal. I have been for the last year... and now I sadly have to make a new thread because this was ruined by you. If you think it was not because of you, you’re wrong. Someone selling a kit could’ve ignored the post. Just like you could’ve. Just like I could’ve ignored your reply. Alas we are here.

As for my degree I’m a semester away so yea I’m finishing it. Yes I’m 20 about to have my bachelors. Not as stupid as you all are calling me. I was so mad after your initial reply which is my my “nasti-tude” came out. I didn’t need any of this on a day where I was hoping to find a turbo kit. Regarding the degree I can see yours obviously paid off with a mod list like that.... impressive build I was just giving **** OBVIOUSLY. You guys are so smart on these forums, but you can’t just leave stuff alone that has NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU (this is for bunk). Yes yes honey and bees all very common sense. If I wanted to type out a novel and make a beautiful post I would’ve. It was impromptu and just came to mind. I’m very well educated although it seems most of you think otherwise, so no need for your honey and bees analogy. You have attracted all the wasps to this post so I’ll make a new one all nice and pretty for you ******* haters out there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by Wuero370z; 06-12-2019 at 05:26 PM.