View Single Post
Old 06-12-2019, 04:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
Nixin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Goodbye Z!
Nixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond repute

Truly a cluster f**k from the start to the end! I have used Whitehead a number of times and thought they did a great job. However, this is a horror story. I suggest that you try speaking to Mike again. Remember, you can catch more flies with honey than you can with sh!t.

Let him know that you are completely unsatisfied as you paid hard earned money for an incomplete job. You expect some money back from him, if he even has a bit of integrity.

Let him know that you have already posted your comments here and spoken to several other Z owners. Remind him that bad news travels much faster than good news and that he may want to reconsider his current position. Otherwise, you will have no other option but to contact the Better Business Bureau.

Keep us posted. I want to know how this turns out. Good luck, Asus.
Nixin is offline   Reply With Quote