View Single Post
Old 06-12-2019, 03:43 PM   #2953 (permalink)
Spoiler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 21 Supra -Blk/Red
Spoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
So we pick up meals from the hospital to feed our clients at our residential facilities. Well it's not hard when you park right in front of the service doors and the camera is pointing right at you and the have pictures of the two people that came to get the meals. We go there every day at the same time so it is not hard. The kid was just stupid to lie about it. He would still be working for us if he would just I know it was wrong and I just upset because they kind of blocked us in so it was really hard to back the van out.

Honesty is always the best policy!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Ah.... now that’s a lie... My Mom told me to only be honest as the last resort if all else fails.

(Well, uh...I think that’s what she said. it was kinda hard hearing her as she was whispering through the glass partition at the prison...)