View Single Post
Old 06-12-2019, 12:58 PM   #22 (permalink)
SPDKING
Base Member

Drives: 14' Nissan 370Z SP
SPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cv129 View Post
I think, ultimately, SPDKING just needs to educates himself on camber, toe, and caster. Since his car is not a daily, and he seems to be a novice in terms of tackling corners, he has time to sharpen his skills and discover things for himself.

If he’s only keeping this car for a short time, all these talks may just be a moot point.

However, he should follow suggestions here if all of following applies:

-he’s serious about throwing the car around corners
-he’ll keep the car for a few years
-he has the financial means to do everything up front (which can save mucho $ in the long run)
As I said, handling upgrades are something I've never done before passed tires on my 350Z and my M3 and I've recently showed interest after hanging around 911 guys on Canyon runs and watching them lose to highly suspension tuned 370Z's and Genesis coupes on the track in corners with barely any power mods. I can tell you about my Greddy Twin Turbo I had on my Z33 or ecu tuning I got done on my M3 but I've literally never done anything in the handling department ever because I've never been around anyone that talked about that stuff and I'm no longer interested in that anymore. I looked at how fast my car can go in a straight line or how high I can get my top speed over stock. And I plan on keeping this car for the next 30 years or if it gets wrecked in an accident, whichever comes first.

I've boiled it down to me needing everything in this Z1 kit but buy the parts from SPL because I don't know if Z1's quality is all there because I see they are using a SPC rear tow bolts which people said aren't any good and skip the lockout bolts because I can't adjust the camber passed -.5 degrees. https://www.z1motorsports.com/z1-pro...e-p-12183.html