Thread: [WANTED] ISO turbo kit
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2019, 12:17 PM   #15 (permalink)
Wuero370z
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2013 Nissan 370z
Wuero370z has a reputation beyond reputeWuero370z has a reputation beyond reputeWuero370z has a reputation beyond reputeWuero370z has a reputation beyond reputeWuero370z has a reputation beyond reputeWuero370z has a reputation beyond reputeWuero370z has a reputation beyond reputeWuero370z has a reputation beyond reputeWuero370z has a reputation beyond reputeWuero370z has a reputation beyond reputeWuero370z has a reputation beyond repute
Default ISO turbo kit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sway View Post
Lol touched a nerve did I? Funny look at how many likes I got vs you, and how many agree with me. Look at my rep points and look at yours. I’ve obviously done more business on forums. You gotta be some 18/19 year old punk *** kid. If not, holy hell I feel sorry for you and anyone that has to interact with you... Learn some respect and how to speak in complete sentences, you’re showing your ignorance and stupidity. Again, as many people on this forum agree, gtfo.

I am young and I make better decisions than you, obviously. Just leave me alone. If I wanted to type a grammatical post I would. I’m on my iPhone just trying to search the forum for a good deal and you gotta come and ruin the day. The post was fine without you. It didn’t need your comment. It still doesn’t need them. Please go away. You didn’t hurt anyone’s feeling you just annoyed me, I obviously annoyed you because you’re still here and replying. I repeat PLEASE go away. You win. I’m 20 and stupid. Idc. I just want a turbo kit. Go away you old grouch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by Wuero370z; 06-12-2019 at 01:12 PM.