View Single Post
Old 06-12-2019, 10:21 AM   #2904 (permalink)
Spoiler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 21 Supra -Blk/Red
Spoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
Oh man, sorry to hear that. The one thing g I have learned is that people don't make up sexual harassment claims. Does it happen yes but less than 2% of sexual harassment claims are made up. It takes a lot for a person to come forward and so for me my whole world is put on hold until I can complete an investigation. The one people get wrong 90% of the time is the claim of hostile work environment. They may have poor leadership or they are not performing to standard and are being scrutinized so they don't like it and claim hostile work environment. The latter is and waste of my time. Do your job and won't have to worry about your boss!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Hey, .... that’s a hostile answer. I’m turning you in..

And quit staring at me that way...

Last edited by Spoiler; 06-12-2019 at 10:24 AM.