View Single Post
Old 06-12-2019, 09:51 AM   #2901 (permalink)
Spoiler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 21 Supra -Blk/Red
Spoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
I have been hating work the last month. Freaking employee are driving me to drink more than normal. Dealing with a hostile work environment and a sexual harassment claims. Had to fire a guy for lying to me about leave a note on a car window of a hospital employee that read "*** HOLE." He was in a company vehicle and caught on video and denied he did it.
The sexual harassment claims are absolutely the worst.

I worked for awhile with an elderly guy who was a disabled vet and he had to wear a patch over one eye. Every time I was near him he would make these odd breathing noises and it always seemed like he was “undressing me” with his eye.

I turned him into HR many many times and they never did nothing about it...

It was a hostile work environment for sure...

I only could take that for a few years and I finally just up and quit...

(To this day, it’s awkward being around anyone who ever wore a uniform.. .)

Last edited by Spoiler; 06-12-2019 at 10:12 AM.