View Single Post
Old 06-12-2019, 08:38 AM   #10 (permalink)
mokhan996
Base Member

Drives: 2013 Nissan 370Z
mokhan996 is on a distinguished road

That was deep man. Not even being funny, thanks for the advice honestly and no for sure I'll never wanna cheap out on this baby. Dream car of mine cant have knock off parts at all. I've actually finally decided that I'm not doing TE's or Gramlights but in due time I'll be throwing on Work Meister S1 3P's on them. In due time for sure. Thanks a lot for the tip, appreciate it!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ventruck View Post
I'm also an advocate for holding out for what you really want. It's a kind of a virtue really. You get what you pay for, and I think a lot of people BS themselves into thinking they did good on whatever they literally settled with.

It is true, though, that some cases, yeah, people really can't afford things. There is a degree of privilege involved — job opportunities, resources, etc — but how I see it is, you already spent good money on this car. It's not a 240SX with a DE motor and mismatched panels. I imagine if you could afford this car, you could get the TE's with being smart and with some time.

Do it right, do it once — for all parts. Every time I've tried to go cheap on something, I eventually spent on the better replacement. You just waste money in the end if you stay true to what you want.

You want TE's because you...want them. Not because you're trying to impress anyone. A race-proven, timeless looking wheel for your pleasure.
mokhan996 is offline   Reply With Quote