View Single Post
Old 06-12-2019, 12:57 AM   #16 (permalink)
SPDKING
Base Member

Drives: 14' Nissan 370Z SP
SPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
I really respect your process and attempts to understand the process of modifying your vehicle. I do not say this in any condescending way, but your question has already been answered.

Everyone here thinks you should get a set of front control arms. I would start at -2 degrees for your purposes but to put things in perspective, a lot of us who track or compete with our cars run -3. I would suggest getting rear arms with an eccentric elimination kit. out back i run -2 for clearance but that's up to you.

I dont like to describe overall handling in terms as general as good or bad, but with less rear camber you will get better longitudinal grip under acceleration but less rear end grip which depending on what you do with the car may or may not be what you want.
So, to be very specific, I will need FRONT control arms, REAR control arms and a eccentric elimination kit. I'll be able to adjust my camber to whichever I want in a limited range, the more negative I go, the more cornering grip it will have with the expense of tire wear. Why would SPL recommend the toe bolt to me twice instead of the eccentric elimination kit they have on their site? I spoke with SPL and Z1 again to get the concept of it and I get it on why I need those parts for cornering grip or stability, tire wear etc.