View Single Post
Old 06-11-2019, 09:41 PM   #6 (permalink)
Hot Rod 370 Z
Base Member

Drives: 2016 Z51 Vette
Hot Rod 370 Z has a reputation beyond reputeHot Rod 370 Z has a reputation beyond reputeHot Rod 370 Z has a reputation beyond reputeHot Rod 370 Z has a reputation beyond reputeHot Rod 370 Z has a reputation beyond reputeHot Rod 370 Z has a reputation beyond reputeHot Rod 370 Z has a reputation beyond reputeHot Rod 370 Z has a reputation beyond reputeHot Rod 370 Z has a reputation beyond reputeHot Rod 370 Z has a reputation beyond reputeHot Rod 370 Z has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quicksilvers View Post
You can install aftermarket vinyl graphic stripes if that is what you are talking about like the 2018 or 2019 Heritage Edition Z’s have it will be less expensive to replace if you mess up the install. The 2018 or 2019 Nissan 370Z “Heritage Edition” are Genuine Nissan vinyl graphic stripes and comes in a full kit and they are expensive. A Nissan dealership parts department that actually has them in stock can measure them for you. From my understanding most Nissan dealership parts departments will special order these vinyl graphic stripes. I’m sure a member here with a 2018 or 2019 Nissan 370Z Heritage Edition will chime in and help you out. These vinyl graphic stripes on the Heritage Edition Z’s look sharp in my opinion.
Thanks for responding, yes I agree they look good and there are not many Heritage Z's around so its a bit unique. As I mentioned I was able to buy the proper rocker stripe kit from a company on line in the U.K. Not expensive at all, only issue was it took forever to get. Product quality is very good and its been on my car for months now and holding up well. Yes there are aftermarket complete kits available cheep and actual OEM kit is available from Nissan but its well over $600.00. I should have bought the entire aftermarket kit in the first place but thought I only wanted the rocker stripes. Now that I see how good the rockers look I decided to do the hood and hatch area. I seem to be pretty good with cutting vinyl graphics "I have done this for friends" on their cars, SS stripes etc. So I have plenty of material. I can probably judge the actual width via photos but if a forum member chimes in it would make it a whole lot easier. I appreciate everyone's help and input ...
Hot Rod 370 Z is offline   Reply With Quote