View Single Post
Old 06-11-2019, 02:54 PM   #14 (permalink)
SPDKING
Base Member

Drives: 14' Nissan 370Z SP
SPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond repute

I ride a bicycle or walk to work, I drive my car for fun on weekends. So I actually spoke with two guys from SPL and they recommended this. Because I now am a owner of coilovers and are now a little lower than stock, I will automatically have more negative camber in the front from stock the second I lower it. So as a beginner, he said I could just leave it alone but pay attention to any uneven tire wear.

For the rear though, he suggested I get the SPL rear toe bolts and rear camber arms to keep things simple and go from there because the 370Z is notorious for losing it's rear alignment and Nissan basically have a weird almost 0 camber in the rear which can make the tires chirp or gives you crappy handling.

What do you guys think about what he recommended?