View Single Post
Old 06-11-2019, 01:13 PM   #11 (permalink)
SPDKING
Base Member

Drives: 14' Nissan 370Z SP
SPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlWakRa View Post
Why you need FUCA at least?
Because stock doesn't offer any adjustability at all, so you need them go set the height you like and then adjust the alignment to where you like. Stock Z doesn't have any camber as well, it is like -0.5, which isn't good for spirited driving, even my srt392 had around -1.5 front camber stock.

Rears?
They have some adjustability, and will not be an issue on stock or near stock height.
I know this is a give and take situation. If I want better grip I'll have to give up tire wear and vice versa. For the driving I do I wouldn't mind having the ability to adjust that if it means better performance for canyon runs and the light track duty I'll be doing. So you'd recommend getting the SPL Rear camber arms or toe bolts or FUCA or what? I'm totally lost here and I'm not experienced with handling upgrades, only power mods.