View Single Post
Old 06-11-2019, 11:58 AM   #8 (permalink)
cv129
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Nismo, 16 Nismo
cv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPDKING View Post
I just don't know why I need adjustable control arms or how they benefit me. All the searching I've done and I still can't find why I need to do that.
You cited “heavy street and canyon use, light track duty”.

At stock alignment, outside of the tires (especially fronts) get punished a lot more due to the lack of negative camber. With the now stiffer springs and shocks, your fronts will compress even less, yielding less negative camber during corner, unevenly punishing the outside edge of the tire even more.

Research more within the track section. You need to better your understanding on how alignment changes handling.