View Single Post
Old 06-11-2019, 11:42 AM   #7 (permalink)
SPDKING
Base Member

Drives: 14' Nissan 370Z SP
SPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptionZero View Post
because the stock alignment is crap

you are really putting artificial limits on yourself resulting in a whacky plan where you're gonna end up doing stuff multiple times

but whatever

clearly you've already justified whatever you're gonna do
I just don't know why I need adjustable control arms or how they benefit me. All the searching I've done and I still can't find why I need to do that. the only thing I've seen is I may need it to keep the alignment in place and it not moving anywhere which right now is the only thing that is peaking my interest in them. It's hard to know why you need something if no one really tells you how it benefits you.

Everyone just tells me I need them without telling me why I need them or how they benefit me.

Last edited by SPDKING; 06-11-2019 at 11:46 AM.
SPDKING is offline   Reply With Quote