View Single Post
Old 06-11-2019, 09:37 AM   #2 (permalink)
elhombre
Base Member

Drives: 2009 370z
elhombre has a reputation beyond reputeelhombre has a reputation beyond reputeelhombre has a reputation beyond reputeelhombre has a reputation beyond reputeelhombre has a reputation beyond reputeelhombre has a reputation beyond reputeelhombre has a reputation beyond reputeelhombre has a reputation beyond reputeelhombre has a reputation beyond reputeelhombre has a reputation beyond reputeelhombre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDotCDot View Post
Hey everyone!

I'm ready to upgrade my intake, but I can't find any documentation on what modification is needed to install a Stillen Gen 3 onto a Nismo (or, at least a 2015+ one). I have a 2016 model... can anyone point me to instructions or videos on what needs to be done?

Thanks!
You will have to modify the plastic intake ducts that the factory airboxes hook up to, this is so the intake pipe can pass through. You will need a dremel or something similar to grind out the material you don't need.

There should be a procedure in the DIY section of this forum (also there is more than likely videos on youtube)

If you don't like the idea of cutting into your car then the Z1 system is the next best, they use silicon hoses that pass through that section and are flexible enough so that you don't have to modify anything. The afe takeda also have flexible piping.

Hope this helps!
elhombre is offline   Reply With Quote