View Single Post
Old 06-11-2019, 02:06 AM   #22 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
You have no concept of driving dynamics as a collective whole. Your logic is riddled with on paper stats and hp similarities... It's just unreal you can actually try to justify your rhetoric and rehash your garbage like somehow you restated your narrow inexperienced view and now suddenly... We see the light thru imports view.

A cayman and 370z get around a track in similar times. But the Porsche gives a driving experience that only Porsche can give....

As it stands right now... No car comes close to the actual driving experience of a Giulia. I've driven TBE turbo in the Mazda 6. It's VERY UNIMPRESSIVE. feels way too linear and not in the good TORQUEY way... Linear that power delivery is uneventful. There's very little drama coming from the engine. You can tell it's a commuter turbo. Mazda zapped the zoom out the turbo engine and it has no umph. Then you have the na 4 bangers with umph but no zoom.

Neither of these traits are a flaw in the giulia. I'm glad you learned your lesson. But you also prove you're not an enthusiast. You're a consumer who likes to drive. So your extended opinion is moot. And ummm you talked about your Mazda way too much against some serious machines. You're a FVCKIN joke. No one cares. And on this note im saying goodbye to you. I'm blocking you. You're a waste of air and useless info. For the last time. Go troll a Honda forum. You're a troll. You talk gahbige.
I understand plenty about driving dynamics. I also understand spending lots of money on a baaketcase. Also interesting you bring up the power delivery of Mazda 2.5t in the 6, as well as the 2.0 Guilia. Also for the record, I hated how the Mazda 6 2.5t vehicle performed as a whole. I had one as a loaner. Another thing to note is that if you dont run 91-93 octane in the Mazda, it chops your power delivery at 4K. Something that may have led to your impression for sure.

Yes, the Guilia has 50/50 weight distribution. Thats cool. My z06 did, too, and it was very nice compared to my front heavy 370. I can relate. I hated how my 370 drove. However, what I keep missing, is why you are looking at a sedan? This purchase seems to throw everytbing but driving dynanics out the window, and then there's "sedan". Why? I dunno, it just seems like you like the thing and are using any and all justification to defend that. That's cool. But I'm curious how holds up. Buy one and let us know.

I'll remember this fondly "you know nothing about driving dynamics!...no car comes close to the driving dynamics [of a 2.0 ti guilia]!"

That may be, but you won't find any articles like this about any vehicle Ill be buying after MY FCA experience.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/jalopni...1797069082/amp

But let me guess...2 years later its perfect...because a couple of magazines had an uneventful 20k miles in them. Cool. Buy it. I really hope you do.

Last edited by ImportConvert; 06-11-2019 at 02:21 AM.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote