View Single Post
Old 06-10-2019, 11:30 PM   #21 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImportConvert View Post
Im still very leery. I do not hold any of the parent companies in high esteem, and have not read much to convince me otherwise.

I'll definitely need another 5 years of track record before I bought one, given its lineage and how shitty all the 2017 reviews are.
https://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/20...r-service-bay/

Take the Honda 1.5 vehicles. We didnt know they had serious issues with that engine for over a year, and they sold in massive volumes. A few good reviews on low mileage less than a year old vehicles is far from swaying.

Im just done taking chances on a daily with poor reputation companies or unknowns. My Jeep experience taught me my lesson, lol!

Which brings me back to my first post in your thread. I chose a 250hp cx5 instead of a 280hp Stelvio because going faster by around half a secomd to 60, isnt worth the cost of a vehicle with its reliability track record. I imply the same for the sedan vs whatever alternative is out there. The Guilia just isnt fast or stickey enough in my book to justify it. I tried looking up lap times for it, and it seems to typically slot right around where the 350z does. Hardly worth the headache that I feel like the car would turn into, long term. Frankly, I have no idea why you find the car so appealing. It seems like a fad to me?

You have no concept of driving dynamics as a collective whole. Your logic is riddled with on paper stats and hp similarities... It's just unreal you can actually try to justify your rhetoric and rehash your garbage like somehow you restated your narrow inexperienced view and now suddenly... We see the light thru imports view.

A cayman and 370z get around a track in similar times. But the Porsche gives a driving experience that only Porsche can give....

As it stands right now... No car comes close to the actual driving experience of a Giulia. I've driven TBE turbo in the Mazda 6. It's VERY UNIMPRESSIVE. feels way too linear and not in the good TORQUEY way... Linear that power delivery is uneventful. There's very little drama coming from the engine. You can tell it's a commuter turbo. Mazda zapped the zoom out the turbo engine and it has no umph. Then you have the na 4 bangers with umph but no zoom.

Neither of these traits are a flaw in the giulia. I'm glad you learned your lesson. But you also prove you're not an enthusiast. You're a consumer who likes to drive. So your extended opinion is moot. And ummm you talked about your Mazda way too much against some serious machines. You're a FVCKIN joke. No one cares. And on this note im saying goodbye to you. I'm blocking you. You're a waste of air and useless info. For the last time. Go troll a Honda forum. You're a troll. You talk gahbige.