View Single Post
Old 06-10-2019, 10:43 PM   #5 (permalink)
SPDKING
Base Member

Drives: 14' Nissan 370Z SP
SPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
whats the point of coils if you cant tune the alignment?
Not the same thing. I just want it to keep the stock alignment. I think you mean what's the point of coilovers if I don't want to go lower than stock lol. I will eventually especially for the track. I just want to keep things simple and slowlly adjust overtime. I'm just happy I got them on and it corrected the dive bomb braking and salsa dancing it does in the corners.

I'm still wondering why I need SPL control arms or FUCA if I plan on just going with the stock alignment. I've heard stories of people losing the alignment especially in the rear after coilovers but that was one person.