Thread: ZDayZ 2019
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2019, 07:36 PM   #755 (permalink)
-ZS-Carpenter
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 370z 6MT
-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoiler View Post
I am ready to go back
I'm always ready to go back.

No Fly Zone Midwest is coming back to Rantoul Illinois September 21-22. 1/2 mile free for all test and tune on 6000 ft of old military runway in the middle of nowhere. If you have nothing better to do that weekend I'll be there both days as long as the car is ready. Lots of really fast cars and bikes(bikes run Sunday only) ripping down the air strip. And its run what ya brung, have seen everything from 200hp BZRs to 2000+ hp GTRs and lambos. It's a great time for both drivers and passengers. Just need helmets for both

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
-ZS-Carpenter is offline   Reply With Quote