View Single Post
Old 06-10-2019, 02:42 PM   #26 (permalink)
NOT 332hp
Base Member

Drives: 17 370Z Blk Manual
NOT 332hp is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by radensb View Post
You are making me reconsider my horizontal screen and other life decisions...

That configuration looks great! How hard is it to get the horizontal layout working on the vertical model? Can you create a write up? Would it be susceptible to rolling back from system updates? It seems like the vertical model would by much easier to fit properly. I just hate the cartoon-y stock vertical layout so much! This changes things.
Thank you! I am almost done with the bezel and I will update the thread once it is done!

In order to make the horizontal layout working on the vertical model, the Joying SD card tool will be needed to make bootable SD card then I tested varies APK from horizontal ROM and finally figured out a usable hybrid!

As for rolling back from system updates, I have tested with two Joying HU I have and as long as the ROM is written into the SD card by the tool and reset button is pressed during boot up. The system will automatically wiped and installed whatever is in the SD card no matter it is the matching ROM or not...

Please let me know if you have any other questions!

PS. I had installed another Joying 10.1 HU over the weekend and it has 4 built-in UI....

NOT 332hp is offline   Reply With Quote