View Single Post
Old 06-10-2019, 12:50 PM   #3 (permalink)
SPDKING
Base Member

Drives: 14' Nissan 370Z SP
SPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptionZero View Post
good

now stop being a baby and get all the SPL **** so you can align your car
I'm going to keep basically the stock height for now which I would assume would keep the alignment. I measured the second top ring to the lower one and it came in at 106mm which prevents me from rubbing and actually being able to move the car. I do not want to go super low and someone said I can go slightly low without getting the FUCA. I do not want to go not much lower than stock. I don't know if the FUCA will benefit me since I won't be going low and the Annex's suspension isn't designed for going super low.

In case you missed it, I will not be going low lol