View Single Post
Old 06-10-2019, 11:29 AM   #2627 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunk View Post
Interesting weekend. Saturday night, the GF stayed in the living room to keep Pepper company. When I woke up at 4am, gf was very ill. She had been vomiting since 11pm. Took her to the ER and they did tests on her. She was fine, dehydrated but fine.
She was vomiting because Pepper had pooped and made the gf nauseous..
Anyone have tips on how to train a pup to poop on pads? I cant take her out yet because the previous owner said Pepper did have her first round of shots, but couldnt produce the paperwork.. The vet said I need to wait 2 weeks for her to get revaccinated just in case Pepper had her shots recently
Hopefully the puppy doesn't already have Parvo. You are supposed to keep them inside until 2 weeks after the 3rd shot. Get a puppy play pen and put down potty pads. Put her there when she is not supervised. Good luck, sounds like you forgot how much fun it is to potty train a puppy.