View Single Post
Old 06-10-2019, 10:34 AM   #94 (permalink)
Fuzzzy
Track Member

Drives: 2014 370Z 7AT MR
Fuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond repute

This rarely happens to me but yesterday I was stopped at a light when a jacked up pickup with oversized "off-road looking tires" rolled up next to me and started revving his engine. When the light turned green, he hauled ***. My wife asked what was his deal and was he wanting to race. I just said "yes" while shaking my head.

When we caught him at the next light we noticed that not only did he have his wife with him but a young (6 y/o?) daughter standing up looking out his back window which had been slid into an open position. (He also had his windows down--either he loves listening to his exhaust or he can't afford A/C.) When we saw his kid standing up, we just look at each other and simultaneously asked, "WTF is wrong with him?"
Fuzzzy is offline   Reply With Quote