View Single Post
Old 06-10-2019, 10:03 AM   #17 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
The Alfa is NOT an FCA product. It is sold by FCA management because Alfa doesn't have traditional dealer networks. Alfa is a Ferrari Maserati Alfa product. It shares in common with the Ghibli while the Quadrifoglio shares engine parts with a Ferrari California.

Now that you're done misinforming the public and giving your valueless opinion based on zero experience driving or understanding Alfa...

The Alfa ti commands an entry price of $43,980 the CLA45 AMG has an entry price of $51,800. It's cheaper by $7,120.
It shares pricing with an Infiniti Q50. Still a better value than a Q50 S which starts at $49,000. A loaded Alfa would be a base of either of these cars and the Alfa is way more of a sport sedan than the competition.

An Alfa has an inline 4 that produces power like a BMW inline 6.
And it's inline 6 produces power like a 2012 GTR. All cars above its price point.

Just needed to drop some facts on here before your opinions are construed as having any knowledge base just cuz your grammar may make people believe you're actually saying something valid.
I thought you said the engine was a Tigershark?

The Stelvio looks like a product I'll entertain in the future, but I just don't trust them because of the parent companies you listed. It may not be FCA, but it's in the same boat in my book. Buy one and see how it works out?
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote