View Single Post
Old 06-10-2019, 09:16 AM   #16 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImportConvert View Post
Initially, I was referring to the Stelvio, as its analagous to the turbo cx5. It is a bit more athletic, but an FCA product.

It shares the drivetrain of the car you're looking at. Hence the tie in.

However, the model you're looking at, the car, with the Ti package etc. Is in CLA45 AMG territory, pricewise. I guess it is a way fo be different, buft I donf see the appeal of tfhe sedan as its not really all that cost vs product impressive.
The Alfa is NOT an FCA product. It is sold by FCA management because Alfa doesn't have traditional dealer networks. Alfa is a Ferrari Maserati Alfa product. It shares in common with the Ghibli while the Quadrifoglio shares engine parts with a Ferrari California.

Now that you're done misinforming the public and giving your valueless opinion based on zero experience driving or understanding Alfa...

The Alfa ti commands an entry price of $43,980 the CLA45 AMG has an entry price of $51,800. It's cheaper by $7,120.
It shares pricing with an Infiniti Q50. Still a better value than a Q50 S which starts at $49,000. A loaded Alfa would be a base of either of these cars and the Alfa is way more of a sport sedan than the competition.

An Alfa has an inline 4 that produces power like a BMW inline 6.
And it's inline 6 produces power like a 2012 GTR. All cars above its price point.

Just needed to drop some facts on here before your opinions are construed as having any knowledge base just cuz your grammar may make people believe you're actually saying something valid.

Last edited by UNKNOWN_370; 06-10-2019 at 09:19 AM.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote