View Single Post
Old 06-09-2019, 05:43 PM   #38 (permalink)
BettyZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: A Garage Queen
BettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthArk370Z View Post
LOL I've got most of the pegboard covered and still have more tools to be hung - I've been collecting for over 40 years. I have a LOT of pliers of different sorts. For some reason, most of my slotted screwdrivers have disappeared - picked up a pack of cheap ones while shopping to use while I look for my lost sheep.

Got some hook assortment packs whilst at Home Depot. They even had a gizmo to hang drills that fits my drill.

Also got some spade bits to drill holes in the cabinets for the stereo wires. Got one hole drilled, so far.

Still throwing crap away. I've been in this house for about 25 years and it's amazing how much stuff has accumulated.
"I didn't burn down the house for the insurance money, I burned it down to get rid of all this ****."