View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 09:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
Godzilla35
Base Member

Drives: 04 G35 coupe 5AT
Godzilla35 is on a distinguished road
Default NEW Meisterschaft exhaust for 370Z/G37!

HEY GUYS! My name is Eddie, and i've been a member of g35driver for awhile now and I've recently stumbled onto this thread and talked to the owner of GT Haus / Meisterschaft. It started with a talk about making a G35 / 350Z exhaust but he said he wanted to test the waters with a g37/370Z exhaust first. SO, without further adue (you guys can thank me later)... THE MEISTERSCHAFT GTS system!

YouTube - Meisterschaft 370Z and G37 Exhaust by GTHAUS

...here is some information on the system...

GTHAUS Meisterschaft GTS Ultimate Performance Exhaust for Nissan 370Z & Infiniti G37

The Meisterschaft 370Z/G37 exhaust is a full cat-back system that can be bought separately and applied interchangeably with the stock exhaust. A Meisterschaft exhaust provides better flow, more power, and allows for future performance upgrades. This system includes a rear muffler section, mid-pipe, and Y pipe to comprise a full cat-back system.

For pricing and availability please contact us at 1-866-278-1896, photos are available at GTHaus | Meisterschaft Exhaust Systems | 630-787-1600

*EDIT* pricing has changed and the other thread is still locked. I was told my GT Haus to make sure you guys know that you still receive a forum discount with my code, but the price has gone up due to manufacturing costs. sorry!

there are two tip options.. oval or circular basically, and expect 15-20 hp gain.

I asked for a special for forum members, and so, free shipping (which is normally $89) for people who use my code "9777" when ordering!

I paid $2000+ for my Fast Intentions exhaust [which I love, but it is too quiet]...
Someone might ask me why I'm doing this?... I want a product developed for us G35 and 350Z guys and this is GT Haus' first venture into the GTS system for sub $80,000 Japanese cars, so PLEASE help a brother out and spread the word!

pm me if interested!

Last edited by Godzilla35; 12-11-2010 at 05:01 AM.
Godzilla35 is offline   Reply With Quote