View Single Post
Old 06-09-2019, 01:34 PM   #36 (permalink)
BettyZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: A Garage Queen
BettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthArk370Z View Post
Found some hangable/mountable socket holders at Home Depot while I was getting styrofoam and some other odds and ends. Husky brand. Don't have the size marked on them but they were only $7 each and they hang well on the pegboard. The part that holds the socket is just like most ratchet heads - a spring-loaded ball. A few one-handed trials indicates they will fit my purposes well.
that's just the start. Soon, everything will be hanging from the pegboard. When I changed my oil gallery gaskets I had every piece of the car forward of the timing cover hanging off my walls lol.

For hooks, I've found these "Wall Peg Hook Kit, 100-Pack, Black" from Amazon to be sturdy and effective.