View Single Post
Old 06-08-2019, 07:33 PM   #567 (permalink)
johnnydrama
Track Member

Drives: Nismo & FPace SVR
johnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to johnnydrama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
I hear what you are saying but sometimes a someone can use a tool in away others may not be able to duplicate. I doesn't make them wrong!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Personally I’ve got nothing but love for Z1 and don’t feel let down or misled in anyway. I’ve spent thousands upon thousands with them for a reason and they are my go to source. There are literally hundreds universal spring compressors. At first he mentioned the JWT option, then put me on hold to ask one of the techs just to make sure and he said they were having better luck with a universal.

Regardless we came up with something that works easily and that’s all I really care about.

Forum sure has change since 09-10 when I owned my first Nismo, everyone on this forum was in it together, haters were the minority. A lot of the guys on here today should be driving V6 Mustangs and don’t deserve such a great car. Just don’t understand the negativity.
johnnydrama is offline   Reply With Quote