View Single Post
Old 06-08-2019, 05:47 PM   #4 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chalmene View Post
Yessir I have.

The ASWC-1 manual for the 370z says to connect the ASWC-1 red wire to the "accessory power". Is this not necessary? Not shown in video? Which "accessory power" wire is this referring to, the red wire coming from the car harness?

And should I connect ASWC-1 black wire to black coming from the car harness?

Which leads from the ASWC-1 connect to the stereo itself?
Mine was a 2017 so the wire colors were different. It's been so long I don't remember any of that. You can find "bigaudiofan" email information in his signature on his posts in this forum. I'd contact him, he is a great help.

Here's his email: reimermatt@gmail.com
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp
redondoaveb is offline   Reply With Quote