View Single Post
Old 06-08-2019, 02:34 PM   #2485 (permalink)
jchammond
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13’ 370Z TS 7A/T
jchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
The kit didn't have the size o-ring I needed

The hardlines for the transmission on the bottom of the new radiator are slight lower than the OEM ones. Had to bend some metal support out of the way. Pretty sure it's just support for the plastic undershroud - I figured if I was able to bend it a little use a set of large channel locks, it wasn't anything of structural importance lol.

Upper and lower hoses I ordered are not even close to OEM. I've got the lower one in and I think it will work if I just make sure to secure it so it doesn't rub up against the fan shroud. Upper one blocks the oil dipstick so I'm headed out to grab an OEM hose from the dealer for $35
What size is it; O-rings have part#’s like everything else
My set at home has 235 different sizes & over 1k in kit....had it nearly 20yrs

http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...s-musings.html