View Single Post
Old 06-07-2019, 11:49 AM   #1254 (permalink)
URBiN~HURMiT
Base Member

Drives: 2009 370z 6MT
URBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
I am prepared for whatever. I am classifying it as a maintenance item to replace every 2 years if need be. If it dies in a couple of months my factory one will go back in and I won't think twice about it.
I've come to realize that you are hands on, knowledgeable, and competent with your Z.
I, on the other hand, didn't quite know what I was getting in to when I started this project - and even though I've seen it through and have learned a ton of stuff so far - it seems that I'm always playing catch up with every turn in the road.
It's been a hoot to say the least.
Hat's off to all of those who have ventured into this journey and have successfully reached the finish line with their builds.