View Single Post
Old 06-07-2019, 07:29 AM   #554 (permalink)
johnnydrama
Track Member

Drives: Nismo & FPace SVR
johnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to johnnydrama

Here are some more pictures of our progress. The tear down is a bear. Only thing left is removing the springs, then the rebuild can begin and I believe will move much quicker than the tear down. My dad has done the majority of the heavy lifting, he has no VQ experience, but has built drag and circle track race engines his entire life. His claim to fame was that he was Terry Labonte’s engine builder before he made it to cup, my dad is from Corpus Christi, TX. The VQ is definitely a different animal but he is really enjoying the work since he is retired and doesn’t have a lot of other exciting things going on. Patience is a must if doing this install to do it correctly. A lot of notes, pictures, cleaning and replacing everything preparing for the rebuild.

I’m just struggling with the patience part, can’t wait to see what it can do. Hopefully by the end of June.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1955D0B0-E1BE-4998-9444-64C19D9C566B.jpg (291.1 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg 7BFE3905-75C1-4B5F-B920-7B3A4CBBCAF6.jpg (289.1 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg 7204A4E0-0812-487B-9299-7D275C34E316.jpg (289.1 KB, 29 views)
johnnydrama is offline   Reply With Quote