View Single Post
Old 06-06-2019, 05:22 PM   #37 (permalink)
Baronsmokes
Premium Member

Drives: 2016 370Z Roadster
Baronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZCanadian View Post
Really sorry to hear, Baronsmokes.
Having seen some stuff online, I'm not surprised.
Perhaps you got out at a good time - you will get your money back (I suspect thousands won't, when the house of cards comes down), AND, if this is the service you get as a prospective customer, just imagine how they'd treat you AFTER they got ALL of your money. Without a dealer network, you would be one against the machine. Good luck with any warranty issues. Or having fit and finish issues (of which I hear there are lots) addressed.

See what the Porsche product evolves into. Audi and Volvo are impressing with their new electric product. Maserati is hoping to do the same, including with a performance coupe (WARNING about that last one thought - Italian company customer service is as bad or worse than you describe - does not matter if it is cars, bikes, guns or marble!).

We're on the cusp of an electric car revolution as the tech goes critical mass. There will be lots of options coming down the pipeline in the next 3-4 years. You don't HAVE to go to Tesla to get something that isn't a refrigerator on wheels. And I suspect Tesla will fold once mainstream makes with deep pockets bring their offerings to market.

Now, if only the infrastructure to charge these things can keep up!!!

Good luck (with the refund and with the replacement).

Tesla seems to be in disarray right now.Even people who are true Koolaide drinkers are becoming disillusioned.

My friend who has owned Tesla's for years sold his.He loved car but long wait to get repairs done.They did not have parts.

Difficult to deal with customer service.

He paid $140,000 for car and thought service should be better.

He said it was not like this several years ago.
I wish Tesla the best but acting like a Ferrari dealership is not helping.
Baronsmokes is offline   Reply With Quote