View Single Post
Old 06-06-2019, 03:47 PM   #89 (permalink)
SPDKING
Base Member

Drives: 14' Nissan 370Z SP
SPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
No sure where you got your information. Nobody buys the Stillen kits because you can't use a factory oil filter (unless they have recently changed them). The Fast Intentions are the highest quality due to the braided lines they use (Teflon Inserts and last a long time) and they only sell a Setrab 34 row oil cooler. They also offer everything needed to remove the factory oil cooler 2012 to current car. The Z1 you can cheap out and get a Mocal oil cooler which is not as good. They also offer 19 row, 24 row, and 34 row oil coolers. The braided lines are just standard rubber lines. Nothing special.

So, the Z1 and Fast Intentions oil cooler kits are both good. If you get the Z1 make sure to get the Setrab oil cooler. I just like the FI kit better due to the
fact that they offered everything needed for the 2012 and up cars.
Yes there are people with the Stillen ones despite that. That was the reason why I personally didn't get the Stillen but that may not be someone else's reason. I see teenagers with the Mishimoto ones all the time too, even though it's well known the quality isn't all there. It could be timing or lack of knowledge but I've come across 6 people with the Stillen kit.