View Single Post
Old 06-06-2019, 12:51 PM   #6 (permalink)
gbhrps
Base Member

Drives: 2016 RDSTR TS 6spd
gbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond repute

Omb,

Glad to read that you have it mostly figured out. Those Top Hydraulics videos are a real insight to trouble shooting our top issues.

I'm curious as to what year your Z is, and to how many times you think the top has been up and down.

I'm trying to gauge when my top wiring harness should be explored for frayed wires, in order to prevent a future problem. At present I try to cycle the top up or down as little as possible to prevent wire breakage, say perhaps 2 dozen times a year, as this car will be a long term keeper. I kept my last Z 27 years, and I hope to pass this one on to a nephew when my body says I can't cope with the car any more.

Gene
gbhrps is offline   Reply With Quote