View Single Post
Old 06-06-2019, 09:47 AM   #1246 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLarson View Post
A question for those of you with these extreme builds going on - what kind of preventive maintenance do you do? Is it like a1x per week thing where you pop the hood and check all the fluids, or every time before you start the car? Are you putting a tray down under the car as a sort of early warning system?
In all seriousness. I will be OCD like crazy for the first month or two checking everything constantly. It will take some time for me to build trust up in the car since a total upgrade. I do expect some small issues to deal with. It's part of it and you will find those along the way. The more I drive with no issues, the more trust I will gain. You won't see, hear, or read of me hooting and hollering too much at first. That will build up over time and a smile will appear on my face. Guess I am just weird. I have done this several times before, it is normally me turning the wrenches so this will be a first for me. If I find any issues I will just fix it and move on pretty quickly.
Spooler is online now   Reply With Quote