Thread: My Stable
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 08:50 PM   #19 (permalink)
Mike
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 370z
Mike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6spd View Post
i ordered from them YEARS ago and they were fine. idk what went wrong this time for you.
Here is the deal.
I wanted upsized rotors and caliper brackets. I did a froogle search, and they were the cheapest, at 380 for the front set. I ordered the rears from another place and had them in no time.

I ordered on the 20th, and on the 26th, I got an email notice saying shipping pending, and ship date 12/31/1969. I chatted online with them and they said they shipped on the 26th, so, since they are in MN and the manufacturer is in NY, I figured I would have them by the 29th at the latest. They never showed.

On monday, I chatted again, was on hold on chat for about a half hour and then they asked what number they could call me at. They told me I ordered the wrong part, and the correct one was 590, but they could give it to me for 550. I had a little bit of a cold and wasn't feeling well, so I said ok. Then I looked at my order, at their website and at the manufacturers webiste and saw that I did order the correct part numbers, and they had raised their price in the last couple days. Apparently, they had the price wrong, and didn't want to honor it. Plus, they weren't going to ship until the 5th, and I already had the truck apart because they told me they shipped last week!

I cancelled the order and ordered them from Summit for 430 yesterday, they got here today with $13 shipping and the truck is back together, and stops on a dime!