Thread: air boxes
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2019, 09:28 AM   #9 (permalink)
Dynamis
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370z
Dynamis has a reputation beyond reputeDynamis has a reputation beyond reputeDynamis has a reputation beyond reputeDynamis has a reputation beyond reputeDynamis has a reputation beyond reputeDynamis has a reputation beyond reputeDynamis has a reputation beyond reputeDynamis has a reputation beyond reputeDynamis has a reputation beyond reputeDynamis has a reputation beyond reputeDynamis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinxx View Post
I believe there isn’t any real benefit from it while you are moving ...maybe very resistant while stopped ...the stock boxes aren’t really “bad” just a eye sore IMO. But I believe the best gains are from the pipes that locate the filters in the bumper area

You could always add a methanol kit if you wants to get the temp down in the intake lol
Speaking of CAI in the bumper, I just installed the Z1's on mine and I have a bit of a n00b question.

Since the filters are up behind the bumper, do they really get that much air flow? It seems the majority of the "forced" air comes in by the radiator, lower on the car.
Dynamis is offline   Reply With Quote