View Single Post
Old 06-03-2019, 10:44 PM   #28 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChopsZ View Post
I've been dealing with a bad knee for around 6 months now. At first it would come and go. That was around a year ago, but for the past 6 months, it's been constant. With me compensating for the knee, it's started effecting my hip, as well as now effecting my right ankle. Getting in and out of the Z is getting somewhat painful, especially when climbing out of the car.

LMAO, I have 2 bad knees. The left one since 1993, ACL surgery to fix it. I have some torn meniscus in it now. My right knee I had a bucket tear on my meniscus and had it scoped in 2009. I had 60% of my meniscus removed and have more torn in it now. Sounds like you need to visit the Orthopedic Dr. to have your issue accessed. I may have to crawl to my Z but I won't be getting rid of it.
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote