View Single Post
Old 06-03-2019, 10:01 PM   #27 (permalink)
ChopsZ
Track Member

Drives: 2016 370Z GM 6MT
ChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
Not sure what your situation is but I would say just keep it as long as you can. You may power out of your situation just fine.
I've been dealing with a bad knee for around 6 months now. At first it would come and go. That was around a year ago, but for the past 6 months, it's been constant. With me compensating for the knee, it's started effecting my hip, as well as now effecting my right ankle. Getting in and out of the Z is getting somewhat painful, especially when climbing out of the car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldFart View Post
I am in a similar situation with my health. I would have to pay someone to return the car back to stock. I have most of the stock parts but would throw that in with the sale. Let the new owner decide what they want to do when the car eventually goes up for sale. Just enjoy while ya can...
That's another great idea which I actually thought about late last night while laying in bed. Instead of stripping the car down to stock, just keep it as is and hand over all of the stock parts with the car. Because we all know it would be next to impossible to sell the stock parts for anything worth the effort.