View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 08:25 PM   #9 (permalink)
Mike
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 370z
Mike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormcrow View Post
Stock wheels painted K11 (Nissan color code) which is very similar to the stock GT-R wheels color. Since I came from the GT-R, I wanted a similar look on the white. Of course, I had Volk G2s in High Metal Bronze on the GT-R, but this color wasn't an option for these wheels as matching that paint would be extremely difficult. No color code to be had.

Rubbing is nominal on the front, but this is due to two reasons. 1) I hadn't trimmed the small protrusion on the front of the fender liner that covers the bumper/fender connection and 2) I have the front's offset a bit too agressive. I went with 18mm spacers on the front and in truth, 15mm is going to be perfect. I thought of lessening it by 5mm to a 13mm, but my measurements show this is going to be too wimpy. Rubbing shouldn't be an issue with the new spacers and after having trimmed the front liners. The rear doesn't touch anywhere.

I will post up the height from ground to fender once I have a free moment to measure this for you guys.
WTH???? You still have the GTR?????? You switch cars more often than I do!!!!!