View Single Post
Old 06-03-2019, 01:22 PM   #2029 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

Back from the unplanned road trip. My mom's younger brother and older sister both passed away within 48 hours of each other. I had to drive my parents to New Orleans for my uncle's funeral, with the plan to drive to North Carolina to see my aunt before she passed. Well, somethings don't go as planned. My aunt died Tuesday morning before we could leave for New Orleans... So we headed to NO, hoping the NC funeral would be Saturday. Nope, it was the same day as the NO funeral, Thursday. Right now, I hate driving....