View Single Post
Old 06-02-2019, 09:27 PM   #14 (permalink)
ChopsZ
Track Member

Drives: 2016 370Z GM 6MT
ChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond repute

I've thought about it this way as well. And the reason I thought of this, is because the people who would most likely be interested in buying my particular car would want to have these or similar parts, and know that the parts I have chosen are quality parts. The only thing on the car that could definitely use an upgrade are the BC coilovers. They're not bad, but could be improved upon. As for the rest of the parts, you can't really get much better. Different maybe, but not better. Well, maybe if you decided to heavily track the car, I supposed the brakes could be upgraded at that point.