View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 08:10 PM   #7 (permalink)
Modshack
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z Sport
Modshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapoZalsa View Post
Or go with him to your bank to deposit the money/bank check. I would not do a wire transfer.

Just be careful with the scammers!!!
That would be the best process (sorta). I sold a truck a few years ago and we did just that. The bank (a branch of HIS bank) in my town confirmed and converted the funds to me, we handled all the paperwork (notary) there and he was on his way home....Your own bank may not be able to confirm a check written on another banks account. Be careful there

In my case in the post above, there are no branches of my bank where this guy lives, hence the verification ahead of time so he is reassured I'm not a phony and the money is good..

Steal my car! (SOLD)...Now Porsche Cayman S
Oil Cooler DIY: Here!

Last edited by Modshack; 02-02-2010 at 08:26 PM.
Modshack is offline   Reply With Quote