View Single Post
Old 06-02-2019, 02:30 PM   #97 (permalink)
ChopsZ
Track Member

Drives: 2016 370Z GM 6MT
ChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't read this entire thread, but did anyone catch the part where he said there was a "subwoofer where the spare should be, but there's no spare"?

He didn't even bother to look a little deeper/better to see that the sub is mounted to the spare.

Things like this and all the other stuff mentioned in this thread is precisely why I never pay attention to reviewers no matter what it is.

If I want to read reviews on something, I dig up random forums and sites online where actual people like you and me post up our actual experiences with the product. That's where you get your most accurate reviews, not some a$$ clown who thinks he knows what he's talking about and makes a living off of it.