Thread: New clutch time
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2019, 06:15 AM   #73 (permalink)
-ZS-Carpenter
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 370z 6MT
-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jchammond View Post
I know in the rear; I’d always go to that point where the 3bolts & arms come together....just behind diff.

I have a special cut block that would fit right between FI exhaust & really worked well....about the the same spot up front.

Seems there was a dimple or slightly bulged place right near the center I used
Yea. There is a bump on the plate right behind the front splash shield. I have some low profile ramps I need to get the jack to it. Neither car is high enough to get my jack under the front without them.

I have that plate out right now but it's only 6 or 8 bolts. The extension post I ordered for the floor jack won't be here for a couple weeks so in going to snag a couple chunks of 4x4 off the job site and see if I can raise it enough with that. From what I'm seeing I need about 30" or so to roll the trans out on my jack and only have 24 ish right now

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
-ZS-Carpenter is offline   Reply With Quote